Starting today, the Edmonton West Primary Care Network entered phase 2 of the increasing primary care services at the Meadowlark Health and Shopping Centre. Our priority is protecting the health, wellness and safety of our patients, staff and physicians and will be closely monitoring the resumption of services.
In person appointments will be available for the following services:
- Mental health, nutrition, primary care nursing, social work, and exercise.
- The Lower Leg Assessment Clinic hours will resume to see patients face-to-face for the full day, as well as maintaining virtual appointments.
- The Low Risk Maternity Clinic continues to see expectant mothers in person.
- The AHS Opioid Dependency Program also resumes care this week.
- The office has returned to normal hours
(Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.).
For patients who are more comfortable with virtual or phone appointments, the EWPCN is committed to meeting your needs and will confirm your preference when appointments are booked.
To ensure your safety, along with the safety of other patients and PCN staff, we ask that you wear a mask to your appointment. If you do not have your own mask, you will be provided one. You will also be screened for COVID-19 when booking, as well as on the day of your appointment. If you have COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who does, have symptoms of COVID-19 or have traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days, please call and rebook your appointment to a later date.
To protect the safety and wellbeing of at-risk patients we care for during daytime hours, the After Hours Clinic will remain closed until further notice. If your physician is unavailable and you need to see a physician after regular business hours, please visit albertafindadoctor.ca and click on the advance search options to find an after hours clinic near you.