This website contains documentation and other information related to the services of Edmonton West PCN. This documentation is provided as a courtesy to Edmonton West PCN patients. By accessing, copying, or using any information contained at this website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described in this Legal Notice.
The documentation and other materials contained on this website are owned and copyrighted by Edmonton West PCN.
• You are licensed to download and copy documentation and other materials from this website provided you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• You may use the materials for informational, non-commercial purposes only;
• You may not alter or modify the materials in any way;
• You may distribute copies of the documentation available at this website only to patients of Edmonton West PCN services. However, you may not charge them for such use. Any other distribution to third parties is prohibited unless you obtain the prior written consent of Edmonton West PCN;
• You may not use the materials in any way that may be adverse to Edmonton West PCN interests.
We collect only the personal information that we need for the purposes of providing services to our patients. All personal information is kept private to Edmonton West PCN and will not be distributed to any other organization.
We ask for consent to collect, use or disclose client personal information, except in specific circumstances where collection, use or disclosure without consent is authorized or required by law. We may assume your consent in cases where you volunteer information for an obvious purpose.
We use and disclose client personal information only for the purposes for which the information was collected, except as authorized by law. For example, we may use visitor contact information to deliver services. The law also allows us to use that contact information for the purpose of collecting a debt owed to Edmonton West PCN, should that be necessary.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that client information is accurate and complete. We rely on our patients to notify us if there is a change to their personal information that may affect their relationship with our organization. We protect patient’s personal information in a manner appropriate for the sensitivity of the information. We make every reasonable effort to prevent any loss, misuse, disclosure or modification of personal information, as well as any unauthorized access to personal information.
If you have questions or concerns about any collection, use or disclosure of personal information by Edmonton West PCN, or would like to request for access to your own personal information, please contact us.